Adult Coed League
No league at this time.
Rules & Regulations
- Two games will played per match to 21, cap at 25. Each team will get two matches per night. All Games will count toward your win-loss record and help with seeding for the tournament.
- Teams can compete with as few as 5 players, but a minimum of 2 girls must be on the court at all times.
- Each team will be given 2 minutes shared court, 3 minutes to hit, and 1 minute shared serving. Any additional warm up should take place outside the gym area.
- Officials will be provided.
- Games will start every 50 minutes. Games can/will start before the scheduled time. Teams that have not arrived ten minutes after the start of their match will be determined a forfeit.
- No outside food may be brought in the gym and teams are expected to clean up their bench area after every match (Water and sports drinks are allowed).
- Players can not switch teams during the league. You must play with the team with whom you registered.
- Bad sportsmanship will not be tolerated from players or fans and will result in an automatic forfeit.
- For scheduling questions or league concerns please contact the League Director: Susan at firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls please.
- The Schedules and results will be posted on www.gamepointrtr.com.
- Any game conflicts will be determined by the building supervisor on duty that night.
- Minimum of 8 players per team!!!!